The small filter that works like a big one.
The new model range of R filters from Meisterfilter is suitable for all wood heating systems with an output of up to 2,500 kW. Both new and existing systems can be equipped with an R filter. It takes very little room thanks to its slim and compact design.
- Automatic cleaning of filtration pipes
- Low power consumption
- Display with touch panel for the display and storage of:
exhaust gas temperatures; high voltage operating hours;
cleaning; bypass operation and faults
- Remote maintenance possible
- Heater battery for heating the filter chambers
- Easy to maintain
- Assembly through every standard door
Type R filter
The type R successor filter impresses with its reduced dimensions enabling assembly through any standard door. An optimised gas flow enables even better separation efficiencies to be achieved and the new display makes menu navigation easier and even facilitates remote maintenance.
Type MF filter
The type MF model range is the predecessor of the new type R electric filter. The difference between the models lies primarily in their dimensions, gas flow and the diameter of the separation pipes.
Service agreement for electric filters
- Cleaning and maintenance work
- Travel and work time
- Software update
- Functional inspection
- Instruction of operating staff
- 10% discount on all replacement parts
- 10% discount on the entire sum for fault repairs
Maintenance and servicing
Regular servicing increases the lifetime and
reliability of your electric filter.
We offer you the option of concluding a maintenance and service agreement for your filter system. Feel free to contact us for a free and non-binding offer.